What you can’t do in Marbella, doesn’t exist. The most exclusive city on the Costa del Sol offers a wide variety of plans and experiences for all tastes, always with the aim of thoroughly enjoying its privileged climate and envious location. Keep reading if you want to find out about the most exclusive activities you can do in Marbella!
- Starlite. The best boutique festival in Europe. It runs from June to the beginning of September, and hosts performances by the most cutting-edge national and international artists. Good music, exquisite atmosphere and a very exclusive way to enjoy the performances from VIP boxes with all kinds of personalized attention. You can still enjoy some concerts in the coming weeks!
- Golf. One of the most popular sports in Marbella is golf. Marbella is positioned as the municipality with the most golf courses in the country, with more than 22 in the area. If you are passionate about this activity, you can not miss the most exclusive golf courses in Marbella such as Cabopino Golf Marbella, Santa María Golf Club Marbella, Golf Marbella Club Villa Padierna, Club de Golf Finca Cortesín o Marbella Golf Country Club.
- The best shopping. Spending an afternoon in Puerto Banús having the chance to visit the most exclusive brands is an essential plan. More than 100 luxury brands at your disposal, personal shopper service and a select offer of fashion and personal care to turn this experience into something unique.
- Wellness and beauty. Marbella is also home to the best beauty and wellness salons, which are at the avant-garde of facial and body treatments, and have the most cutting-edge technology on the wellness&beauty market. Relax and enjoy yourself in salons such as Glow beauty Puerto Banús, Marbella Club Wellness o Pure skin boutique spa.
- Exquisite gastronomy. In Marbella you can find the best and most exclusive restaurants of the area. Some of the most demanded are the Michelin Star restaurants, which reflect the quality of the products of the area, originality and unique cuisine. Some of them are Skina, El Lago o Messina. Alta cocina, exclusividad y personalización.
- The best beach clubs. Cocktails, good music and the best company. Spend the day enjoying the stunning beaches of Marbella and then finish in an exquisite beach club where you can enjoy the best cocktails and appetizers.
What is your favourite plan? Remember: if you cannot find the plan you are looking for in Marbella, it is because it doesn’t exist.